Dear Wilson Community:
Over spring break the Wilson College Moodle site has been upgraded to Moodle version 2.4 and we are excited to share with you some of the new and improved features!
Moodle 2.4 is significantly more streamlined and user-friendly and offers all sorts of new features to make your class planning, organization, and communication easier, more efficient, and better-looking too! Just some of the improvements:
- Optimized for smart phones and tablets - Moodle 2.4 has been redesigned to automatically detect the user's device type and modify the interface for easy access to Moodle features.
- More compatible with Microsoft Word - Users can copy and paste Word documents free of unnecessary code.
- Easier for you to use - Teachers and duplicate resources and activities right from the main course page and use drag and drop to move them.
- More customizable - You can now set Resources and Activities so that they are available to students during specific time frames, or conditions being met, such as previously completed assignments, or having met a certain grade level.
- More user friendly - uploaded files will be available across the site without having to upload them course-by-course. Users can set the order and number of courses displayed on their My home page.
- And many other bug-fixes, enhancements, and new features.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact
Welcome to the Wilson College Course Management and Information System!
To access Wilson College's courses and information resources please log in using your Wilson College Username and Wilson system password, or other Wilson-issued credentials.
This information system is the property of Wilson College. Authorization from Wilson College is required to use this system. Wilson College policies and Honor Code standards of conduct must be strictly followed. Use by unauthorized persons is prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Return to the Wilson College Home Page